CNA Classes in Newberry, Florida
Newberry CNA Training - Florida
You can receive your CNA certification in as little as 3 to 8 weeks.
Admissions Advisor Tip: Don't limit your options. Contact multiple schools to to compare their different offers, like financial aid packages.
How to Become a CNA in Newberry, Florida
Nursing Aides are in high demand throughout Florida. Upon receiving certification, many new graduates find employment very quickly. In Florida, medical field job security is higher than most careers. You can earn your CNA license after completing a very short training program. CNA course requirements vary by state according to state regulations. However, many CNA programs can be completed in 8 to 12 weeks. Plus, CNA courses are considerably cheaper than attending LPN school and are an excellent way to get started in a healthcare career.
PCT · CNA · CMA – What’s the Difference?
This depends on where you live. Some PCT courses include EKG and phlebotomy training. Some Patient Care Technician programs also include HHA (Home Health Aid) certification. However, in some work environments the titles CNA and PCT are used interchangably. Some hospitals in Florida may be hiring Nurse Care Techs (NCT), a position which you can apply for with your CNA license.
CMA can stand for Certified Medication Aide or Certified Medical Assistant, both which perform separate but overlapping duties in the workplace.
How Much Does CNA Training Cost in Newberry?
Nursing assistant courses at vocational colleges and allied health schools usually range between $400 and $1200. When choosing a CNA school, learn about all the associated costs required at each institution. Some schools list their program cost as all expenses included. However other schools may also require you to purchase additional materials (such as books, scrubs and materials for your clinicals) which have separate fees from the tuition costs.
CNA Refresher Courses around Newberry usually cost around $100-$200.
Need Tuition Assistance?
While not all schools offer financial aid for students enrolled in their CNA course, some training programs may offer assistance to help with the cost of the course or certification. Also, some CNA employers will even pay for your Nurse Assistant training or reimburse you after you successfully complete your CNA training.
Some employers in Newberry will cover a percentage of your CNA tuition; others will pay tuition costs up to a specific dollar amount. Often, new CNAs are required to work a particular number of months at the employer that covered their school bills. Or you may just need to reimburse them for any of the tuition costs they paid on your behalf.
When Can I Start CNA Training in Newberry?
Many schools that offer CNA training have new sessions beginning every 6 to 8 weeks. In many areas in Florida, you can find CNA training starting in March 2023, April 2023, May 2023, or June 2023 available for registration now. Unlike nursing programs in Florida, you can usually find a school starting a new session of their CNA course fairly quickly. However, some schools offer CNA classes in semester format. At these schools, you may need to wait up 3 or 4 months to start your course.
Becoming a Nurse Aide in Newberry is a great way to quickly gain experience in the medical field. Also check out Florida CNA Salary info.
CNA Schools Near You & Online Near Newberry, Florida
Santa Fe College
- 3000 NW 83rd Street Gainesville, FL 32606
Programs: ADN, CNA, EMT Paramedic, Health Information Management-Associate, LPN, Medical Assistant, Nuclear Medicine Tech, Radiography, RN, Sonography
Express Training Services, LLC
- 3911 Newberry Rd., Suite B Gainesville, FL 32607
- 7001 NW 4th Blvd. Gainesville, FL 32607
Bronson High School
Academy of Health Professions
- 1900 NW 13th Street Gainesville, FL 32609
Gainesville Job Corps
- 5301 NE 40th Terrace Gainesville, FL 32609
Williston High School
Chiefland High School
College of Central Florida
Union County High School- Health
- 1000 South Lake Avenue Lake Butler, FL 32054
Dixie Academy of Health Careers
- 16077 NE 19 Hwy Cross City, FL 32628
Bradford-Union Area Career Technical
Columbia High School
Florida Gateway College
Keystone Heights High School
- 900 SW Orchid Ave. Keystone Heights, FL 32656
College of Central Florida
Community Technical And Adult
Beeline Medical Training
Academy of Health Careers
- 1205 NE 8th Avenue Crystal River, FL 34428
Baker County High School
- 1 Wildcat Drive Glen Saint Mary, FL 32040
Middleburg High School
- 3750 Cr 220 Middleburg, FL 32068
First Coast Technical College
St Johns River Community College
Withlacoochee Technical Institute
Superior Training Services
- 115 College Drive Orange Park, FL 32065
Orange Park High School
- 2300 Kingsley Ave Orange Park, FL 32073
All Saints Catholic Nursing Home and Rehabilitation
- 5888 Blanding Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32244
Florida Medical Training Institute
- 8102 Blanding Blvd., Suite 4-6 Jacksonville, FL 32244
- 23 Jackson Avenue North Jacksonville, FL 32220
Taylor Technical Institute
Lake-Sumter Community College
- 1405 C.R. 526A Sumterville, FL 33585
Sumter County Adult Community
- 1425 C.R. 526A Sumterville, FL 33585
Albert Z. Fleet Geriatric Training Cente
- 11401 Old St. Augustine Road Jacksonville, FL 32258
Lake Sumter Community College
A. Philip Randolph Health Science
- 1157 Golfair Boulevard Jacksonville, FL 32209
Rose Training Institute, Inc
- 101 Century 21 Drive, Suite 208 Jacksonville, FL 32216
North Florida Community College
Hernando High School
- 700 Bell Avenue Brooksville, FL 34601
Lake Technical Center
Leesburg High School
West Nassau High School- Nassau
Florida Community College
- 4501 Capper Rd Jacksonville, FL 32218
Programs: CNA, Radiation Therapy
First Coast Technical Institute
- 2980 Collins Ave St. Augustine, FL 32084
Programs: CNA, LPN, Medical Assistant
Nature Coast Technical High School
- 4057 California Street Brooksville, FL 34604
Springstead High School
- 3300 Mariner Blvd Spring Hill, FL 34609
Southern Career College
- 9550 Regency Square Blvd., Suite 1100 Jacksonville, FL 32225
Programs: CNA, Phlebotomy
Flagler Technical Institute
- 1 Corporate Drive, Suite 1B Palm Coast, FL 32164