CNA Classes in North Palm Beach, Florida
North Palm Beach CNA Training - Florida
You can receive your CNA certification in as little as 3 to 8 weeks.
Admissions Advisor Tip: Don't limit your options. Contact multiple schools to to compare their different offers, like financial aid packages.
How to Become a CNA in North Palm Beach, Florida
Nursing Aides are in high demand throughout Florida. Upon receiving certification, many new graduates find employment very quickly. In Florida, medical field job security is higher than most careers. You can earn your CNA license after completing a very short training program. CNA course requirements vary by state according to state regulations. However, many CNA programs can be completed in 8 to 12 weeks. Plus, CNA courses are considerably cheaper than attending LPN school and are an excellent way to get started in a healthcare career.
PCT · CNA · CMA – What’s the Difference?
This depends on where you live. Some PCT courses include EKG and phlebotomy training. Some Patient Care Technician programs also include HHA (Home Health Aid) certification. However, in some work environments the titles CNA and PCT are used interchangably. Some hospitals in Florida may be hiring Nurse Care Techs (NCT), a position which you can apply for with your CNA license.
CMA can stand for Certified Medication Aide or Certified Medical Assistant, both which perform separate but overlapping duties in the workplace.
How Much Does CNA Training Cost in North Palm Beach?
Nursing assistant courses at vocational colleges and allied health schools usually range between $400 and $1200. When choosing a CNA school, learn about all the associated costs required at each institution. Some schools list their program cost as all expenses included. However other schools may also require you to purchase additional materials (such as books, scrubs and materials for your clinicals) which have separate fees from the tuition costs.
CNA Refresher Courses around North Palm Beach usually cost around $100-$200.
Need Tuition Assistance?
While not all schools offer financial aid for students enrolled in their CNA course, some training programs may offer assistance to help with the cost of the course or certification. Also, some CNA employers will even pay for your Nurse Assistant training or reimburse you after you successfully complete your CNA training.
Some employers in North Palm Beach will cover a percentage of your CNA tuition; others will pay tuition costs up to a specific dollar amount. Often, new CNAs are required to work a particular number of months at the employer that covered their school bills. Or you may just need to reimburse them for any of the tuition costs they paid on your behalf.
When Can I Start CNA Training in North Palm Beach?
Many schools that offer CNA training have new sessions beginning every 6 to 8 weeks. In many areas in Florida, you can find CNA training starting in March 2023, April 2023, May 2023, or June 2023 available for registration now. Unlike nursing programs in Florida, you can usually find a school starting a new session of their CNA course fairly quickly. However, some schools offer CNA classes in semester format. At these schools, you may need to wait up 3 or 4 months to start your course.
Becoming a Nurse Aide in North Palm Beach is a great way to quickly gain experience in the medical field. Also check out Florida CNA Salary info.
CNA Schools Near You & Online Near North Palm Beach, Florida
Palm Beach Gardens High School
- 4245 Holly Drive Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Inlet Grove Community High School
- 600 West 28th Street Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Programs: CNA, LPN
- 135 West 12th Street Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Palm Beach Lakes Community High School
- 3505 Shiloh Drive West Palm Bch, FL 33407
Jupiter High School
Excelsior School of Health Careers
- 1489 N. Military Trail Suite 219 West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Family Care Training Center
- 4047 Okeechobee Blvd, #124 West Palm Bch, FL 33409
T&T Academy of Health Services, Inc.
- 2790 North Military Trail Suite 7 West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Millenia Healthcare Institute, Inc
- 1509 N. Military Trail Suite #216 West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Academy For Practical Nursing
- 5154 Okeechobee Blvd., Suite 201 West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Programs: CNA, LPN
Royal Palm Beach Community High
- 10600 Okeechobee Blvd. Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
Capscare, Inc Dba Capscare Academy
- 1776 Lake Worth Rd Suite 101 Lake Worth, FL 33460
Palm Beach State College
- 4200 Congress Ave Lake Worth, FL 33461
Programs: ADN, CNA, EMT Paramedic, LPN, Medical Assistant, RN
Lake Worth Community High School
- 1701 Lake Worth Rd Lake Worth, FL 33460
Haitian-American West Indies Training
- 2205 NE Coast Street Lake Worth, FL 33460
Medical Institute of South Florida
- 802 S. Dixie Hwy Lake Worth, FL 33460
Tropical Medical Training Institute
- 3044 South Military Trail Suite J Lake Worth, FL 33463
Palm Beach Vocational Institute
Park Vista Community High School
- 7900 Jog Road Lake Worth, FL 33467
South Tech Academy
- 1300 SW 30th Avenue Boynton Beach, FL 33426
- 112 SE 23rd Avenue Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Indian River State College
South Fork High School
Jn Vocational Academy, Inc.
- 160 Congress Park Drive Suite 204 Delray Beach, FL 33445
FLC Healthcare Academy
- 14830 S. Military Trail Delray Beach, FL 33484
Lazarre And Duverger School of Health
- 14560 S. Military Trail Suite B4 Delray Beach, FL 33484
Martin County High School
Jensen Beach High School
- 2875 NW Godenrod Rd. Jensen Beach, FL 34957
- 414 NW 35th Street Boca Raton, FL 33431
International Institute For Health Care
- 600 South Dixie Highway, Suite 211 Boca Raton, FL 33432
Treasure Coast High School
- 1000 SW Darwin Blvd Port St. Lucie, FL 34953
Deerfield Beach High School
- 910 SW 15th Street Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Florida Medical Training Institute
- 7451 Wiles Road, Suite 105 Coral Springs, FL 33067
- 3501 NE 3rd Avenue Pompano Beach, FL 33064
Advanced Health Care Institute
- 750 E. Sample Road, Bldg 3, Ste 1 Pompano Beach, FL 33064
Coconut Creek High School
- 1400 NW 44th Avenue Coconut Creek, FL 33066
Sunshine Career Institute
Atlantic Technical Center
- 4700 Coconut Creek Parkway Coconut Creek, FL 33063
Programs: CNA, LPN
O’Reggio Technical Career Institute, Inc
James International Academy of Health
- 195 NE 1St Ave Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Progressive Training Center
- 98 E. Mcnab Rd. Suite 98 Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Blanche Ely High School
- 1201 NW 6th Avenue Suite 200 Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Indian River Community College
- 3209 Virginia Avenue Ft. Pierce, FL 34981
Programs: ADN, BSN, CNA, EMT Paramedic, LPN, RN
Boyd Anderson High School
- 3050 NW 41St Street Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33309
Hallandale High School
- 720 NW 9th Avenue Hallandale, FL 33309
Indian River State College
- 3002 Avenue D Ft. Pierce, FL 34947
Programs: CNA, Health Information Management-Associate, LPN to BSN, Medical Assistant, Nuclear Medicine Tech, Radiography
St. Lucie West Centennial High School
- 4204 Okeechobee Road Fort Pierce, FL 34947
Florida Nursing Assistance Academy
- 5460 North State Road 7, Suite 101 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33319
Center For Career Training
- 3286 North State Road #7 Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
Marlene’s Training Center
- 5460 N. State Rd 7, Suite 113-114 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33319
Mary Seacole Vocational
- 4385 Rocke Island Road Lauder Hill, FL 33319