Evidence Based Nursing
Evidence based nursing, or EBN, is a form of clinical practice that relies on research findings to manage the health problems of a patient. It involves several processes that can contribute to a better understanding of a patient’s condition as well as the effectiveness of a certain treatment method. Evidence based nursing usually begins with the formulation of a question concerning a patient’s medical condition, and then, research is performed to find answers to the question. The relevancy of the research has to be proven and alternative forms of medical care have to be considered before evidence based practice is implemented.
In evidence based nursing, nurses play a more important role in the management of patients’ problems. Here is a list of websites that provide valuable information about evidence based nursing.
- Evidence Based Nursing Tutorial: A tutorial that shows evidence based nursing students how to evaluate research information.
- Research Guide for EBN: A guide that provides tips on how to do research for EBN.
- EBN Study Materials: Sample scenarios, worksheets, and other educational materials for EBN.
- EBN Worksheet: A worksheet for those who are practicing or studying EBN.
- EBN Information and Resources: A web page that discusses the basics of EBN and provides links to related websites.
- Resources for Evidence Based Nursing: A list of websites with information and tutorials on evidence based nursing.
- Oregon LPN Programs
- New York Phlebotomy Classes
- Idaho LPN Programs
- Wyoming Online DNP Degrees
- North Carolina Online Nursing Programs
- New Jersey LPN Programs
- Delaware Nursing Masters Degrees
- Idaho Nursing School
- Oregon RN Program
- Connecticut Certified Nursing Assistant Classes
- Washington CNA Programs
- Alaska CNA School
- Maryland Medical Assistant Programs
- Louisiana Nursing Assistant Courses
- Wisconsin RN School
- Oregon Online Nursing Programs
- Tennessee CNA Training
- New Mexico CMA Schools
- Maine CNA Certification
- Massachusetts Nursing Program
- Minnesota Online Nursing School
- Alaska Phlebotomy Certification Training Schools
- Hawaii CNA Classes
- Tennessee Medical Assistant Degrees
- Alabama Online Nursing School
- New Mexico LPN Schools
- Florida CNA Classes
- Oklahoma Nursing PhD Schools
- Arizona LPN Programs
- Virginia LPN Training
- Oregon Nursing Assistant Classes
- Alabama LPN Programs