CNA Classes in Monterey Park, California
Monterey Park CNA Training - California
You can receive your CNA certification in as little as 3 to 8 weeks.
Admissions Advisor Tip: Don't limit your options. Contact multiple schools to to compare their different offers, like financial aid packages.
How to Become a CNA in Monterey Park, California
Nursing Aides are in high demand throughout California. Upon receiving certification, many new graduates find employment very quickly. In California, medical field job security is higher than most careers. You can earn your CNA license after completing a very short training program. CNA course requirements vary by state according to state regulations. However, many CNA programs can be completed in 8 to 12 weeks. Plus, CNA courses are considerably cheaper than attending LPN school and are an excellent way to get started in a healthcare career.
PCT · CNA · CMA – What’s the Difference?
This depends on where you live. Some PCT courses include EKG and phlebotomy training. Some Patient Care Technician programs also include HHA (Home Health Aid) certification. However, in some work environments the titles CNA and PCT are used interchangably. Some hospitals in California may be hiring Nurse Care Techs (NCT), a position which you can apply for with your CNA license.
CMA can stand for Certified Medication Aide or Certified Medical Assistant, both which perform separate but overlapping duties in the workplace.
How Much Does CNA Training Cost in Monterey Park?
Nursing assistant courses at vocational colleges and allied health schools usually range between $400 and $1200. When choosing a CNA school, learn about all the associated costs required at each institution. Some schools list their program cost as all expenses included. However other schools may also require you to purchase additional materials (such as books, scrubs and materials for your clinicals) which have separate fees from the tuition costs.
CNA Refresher Courses around Monterey Park usually cost around $100-$200.
Need Tuition Assistance?
While not all schools offer financial aid for students enrolled in their CNA course, some training programs may offer assistance to help with the cost of the course or certification. Also, some CNA employers will even pay for your Nurse Assistant training or reimburse you after you successfully complete your CNA training.
Some employers in Monterey Park will cover a percentage of your CNA tuition; others will pay tuition costs up to a specific dollar amount. Often, new CNAs are required to work a particular number of months at the employer that covered their school bills. Or you may just need to reimburse them for any of the tuition costs they paid on your behalf.
When Can I Start CNA Training in Monterey Park?
Many schools that offer CNA training have new sessions beginning every 6 to 8 weeks. In many areas in California, you can find CNA training starting in March 2023, April 2023, May 2023, or June 2023 available for registration now. Unlike nursing programs in California, you can usually find a school starting a new session of their CNA course fairly quickly. However, some schools offer CNA classes in semester format. At these schools, you may need to wait up 3 or 4 months to start your course.
Becoming a Nurse Aide in Monterey Park is a great way to quickly gain experience in the medical field. Also check out California CNA Salary info.
CNA Schools Near You & Online Near Monterey Park, California
American International Vocational College
- 516 Monterey Pass Rd. Monterey Park, CA 91754
Select Therapy Institute
East Los Angeles Skills Center
- 3921 Selig Place Los Angeles, CA 90031
American Red Cross
ROP Center – Bravo Medical Magnet
- 1200 N. Cornwell Street Los Angeles, CA 90033
Anderson Medical Career College
East Los Angeles Occupational Center
- 2100 Marengo Street Los Angeles, CA 90033
Programs: CNA, Radiography
Computer Institute of Tech
- 132 North Chicago Street Los Angeles, CA 90033
ROP Center – Keiro Nursing Home
- 325 South Boyle Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90033
ROP Center – Hollenbeck Home West
- 573 South Boyle Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90033
Tri-cities ROP – El Rancho Vista Convalescent Center
- 8925 Mines Avenue Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Southcal Career College
Healthcare Education Advancement Center
- 6000 York Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90042
El Monte Rosemead Adult School
- 1111 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90012
Programs: ADN, CNA, LVN, RN to BSN
LACOROP – El Monte Union High School
Rio Hondo College
- 3600 Workman Mill Road Whittier, CA 90601
Programs: ADN, CNA, LVN, Phlebotomy, RN
ROP Center – South Bay Keiro Nursing Home
- 716 East 14th Street, 1st Floor Los Angeles, CA 90021
ROP Center – Banning High School
- 333 S. Beaudry Ave. 18th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017
Technical College, Inc.
- 6606 Pacific Blvd Suite 204 Huntington Park, CA 90255
Pasadena City College
Jefferson Community Adult School
- 1319 East 41 Street Los Angeles, CA 90011
Los Angeles Job Corps
- 1031 South Hill Street Los Angeles, CA 90015
Fast Track Career College
- 4515 Eagle Rock Blvd.; #136 Los Angeles, CA 90041
New Regal Health Career Corp.
- 1578 West Colorado Blvd.; Unit 10 Los Angeles, CA 90041
Los Angeles Career College
- 1725 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90026
Los Angeles Trade Technical College
- 400 West Washington Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90015
Programs: ADN, CNA, LVN, RN
Genova Health Institute & Services
- 1300 W. Olympic Blvd Suite 401 Los Angeles, CA 90015
Career College Consultants
- 5015 Eagle Rock Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90014
United Healthcare Careers College
- 1625 West Olympic Blvd.; Ste-708 Los Angeles, CA 90015
Tri Cities ROP – Summer Southland
New Technology Training Institute
- 3249 Casitas Ave.; Ste-210 Los Angeles, CA 90039
- 2300 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 102 Los Angeles, CA 90006
Business Industry School
- 2801 W. 6th Street Los Angeles, CA 90057
LACOROP – Arcadia Unified School District
University of Western California
- 505 South Virgil Ave.; #130 Los Angeles, CA 90020
Career Colleges of America
- 5612 East Imperial Hwy South Gate, CA 90280
Programs: CNA, LVN, Phlebotomy
Integrity College of Health
LACOROP – Pasadena Unified School District
S & S Health Education Center
American Red Cross
Lynwood Community Adult School
Golden Crescent Health And Educational Services
- 510 Shatto Place Suite 120 Los Angeles, CA 90020
St. Francis Career College
American Vocational College
- 639 South New Hampshire Ave. # 300 Los Angeles, CA 90005
- 3325 Wilshire Blvd, 10th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90010
Programs: CNA, LVN
Tri Cities ROP – Southland Geriatric Center
- 3333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90010
American Career Institute
- 3407 West 6th Street St. 701 Los Angeles, CA 90020
Preferred College of Nursing
- 3424 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1100 Los Angeles, CA 90010