CNA Classes in Camp Wood, Texas
Camp Wood CNA Training - Texas
You can receive your CNA certification in as little as 3 to 8 weeks.
Admissions Advisor Tip: Don't limit your options. Contact multiple schools to to compare their different offers, like financial aid packages.
How to Become a CNA in Camp Wood, Texas
Nursing Aides are in high demand throughout Texas. Upon receiving certification, many new graduates find employment very quickly. In Texas, medical field job security is higher than most careers. You can earn your CNA license after completing a very short training program. CNA course requirements vary by state according to state regulations. However, many CNA programs can be completed in 8 to 12 weeks. Plus, CNA courses are considerably cheaper than attending LPN school and are an excellent way to get started in a healthcare career.
PCT · CNA · CMA – What’s the Difference?
This depends on where you live. Some PCT courses include EKG and phlebotomy training. Some Patient Care Technician programs also include HHA (Home Health Aid) certification. However, in some work environments the titles CNA and PCT are used interchangably. Some hospitals in Texas may be hiring Nurse Care Techs (NCT), a position which you can apply for with your CNA license.
CMA can stand for Certified Medication Aide or Certified Medical Assistant, both which perform separate but overlapping duties in the workplace.
How Much Does CNA Training Cost in Camp Wood?
Nursing assistant courses at vocational colleges and allied health schools usually range between $400 and $1200. When choosing a CNA school, learn about all the associated costs required at each institution. Some schools list their program cost as all expenses included. However other schools may also require you to purchase additional materials (such as books, scrubs and materials for your clinicals) which have separate fees from the tuition costs.
CNA Refresher Courses around Camp Wood usually cost around $100-$200.
Need Tuition Assistance?
While not all schools offer financial aid for students enrolled in their CNA course, some training programs may offer assistance to help with the cost of the course or certification. Also, some CNA employers will even pay for your Nurse Assistant training or reimburse you after you successfully complete your CNA training.
Some employers in Camp Wood will cover a percentage of your CNA tuition; others will pay tuition costs up to a specific dollar amount. Often, new CNAs are required to work a particular number of months at the employer that covered their school bills. Or you may just need to reimburse them for any of the tuition costs they paid on your behalf.
When Can I Start CNA Training in Camp Wood?
Many schools that offer CNA training have new sessions beginning every 6 to 8 weeks. In many areas in Texas, you can find CNA training starting in March 2023, April 2023, May 2023, or June 2023 available for registration now. Unlike nursing programs in Texas, you can usually find a school starting a new session of their CNA course fairly quickly. However, some schools offer CNA classes in semester format. At these schools, you may need to wait up 3 or 4 months to start your course.
Becoming a Nurse Aide in Camp Wood is a great way to quickly gain experience in the medical field. Also check out Texas CNA Salary info.
CNA Schools Near You & Online Near Camp Wood, Texas
Southwest Texas Junior College – Uvalde Campus
Amistad Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Southwest Texas Junior College – Del Rio
San Felipe Del Rio CISD Nurse Aide Program
Southwest Texas Junior College – Hondo Campus
Community Care Center
San Antonio College – Peterson Regional Medical Center
South Texas Veterans Health Care System L C KD
Hill Country Care Center
Val Verde Nurse Aide Training Program
Southwest Texas Junior College
- 215 W. Zavala Street Crystal City, TX 78839
Southwest Texas Junior College – Crystal City High School
- 1101 Noth 11th Avenue Crystal City, TX 78839
Medina Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center
- 913 Hwy 90 West Castroville, TX 78009
Southwest Texas Junior College
- 4003 Hwy 277 SE Eagle Pass, TX 78852
Programs: CNA, LVN
Southwest Texas Junior College – Eagle Pass ISD
- 1420 Edison Road Eagle Pass, TX 78852
All About Medical Training
Above ALL Medical Training
- 103 Kenrock Ridge San Antonio, TX 78254
Pearsall Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Cibolo Creek, Rehabilitation Health Living
Town & Country Manor
Knopp Healthcare & Rehab. Center, Inc
- 1208 N Llano Street Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Windcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- 210 West Windcrest Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Fredericksburg Nursing & Rehab LP
- 1117 S. Adams Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Southwest Texas Junior College – Dilley High School
- 9022 Via Hermosa San Antonio, TX 78245
Praise Academy for Nurse Assistants, LC
- 3323 Dovetree Ln San Antonio, TX 78251
Air Force Villages
- 4917 Ravenswood San Antonio, TX 78227
Olive Branch Academy of Health
- 5504 Bandera Rd, Suite 305 Leon Valley, TX 78238
- 6441 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78238
Savant Achievement Center, Inc – Wurzbach
- 6151 N. W. Loop 410, Suite 101 San Antonio, TX 78238
Job Ready Training
- 3218 Northwestern Drive San Antonio, TX 78238
Regent Care Oakwell Farms
- 3935 Medical Dr San Antonio, TX 78229
South Texas Veterans Healthcare System L C. ALMD
- 7400 Merton Minter Blvd San Antonio, TX 78229
- 5430 Fredericksburg Rd, Ste. 310 San Antonio, TX 78229
Northside ISD – Health Careers High School
- 4646 Hamilton Wolfe San Antonio, TX 78229
Ace Career Institute
- 4606 Centerview Dr, Ste 100 San Antonio, TX 78228
Express Training Services, LLC
- 8318 IH 10 W San Antonio, TX 78230
Advanced Medical Training & Technology, Inc
- 414 Gen. McMullen San Antonio, TX 78237
Trinity Valley Community College – Edgewood ISD
- 5358 W. Commerce San Antonio, TX 78237
Robert E Lee High School
- 1400 Jackson Keller San Antonio, TX 78213
Good Careers Academy
- 12332 DeZavala IH 10 West San Antonio, TX 78213
University of the Incarnate Word
- 3534 Fredericksburg Rd, Ste 23 San Antonio, TX 78201
Programs: Clinical Nurse Leader, CNA
Texas Covenant Education
- 1822 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio, TX 78201
Career Point College
- 485 Spencer Lane San Antonio, TX 78201
Programs: CNA, Phlebotomy
Texas Nurse Aide Training Course
- 2003 W. Hutchins Place San Antonio, TX 78224
Palo Alto College
- 1400 Villaret San Antonio, TX 78224
- 7142 San Pedro, Suite 100 San Antonio, TX 78216
Programs: CNA, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy