CNA Classes in Blanco, Texas
Blanco CNA Training - Texas
You can receive your CNA certification in as little as 3 to 8 weeks.
Admissions Advisor Tip: Don't limit your options. Contact multiple schools to to compare their different offers, like financial aid packages.
How to Become a CNA in Blanco, Texas
Nursing Aides are in high demand throughout Texas. Upon receiving certification, many new graduates find employment very quickly. In Texas, medical field job security is higher than most careers. You can earn your CNA license after completing a very short training program. CNA course requirements vary by state according to state regulations. However, many CNA programs can be completed in 8 to 12 weeks. Plus, CNA courses are considerably cheaper than attending LPN school and are an excellent way to get started in a healthcare career.
PCT · CNA · CMA – What’s the Difference?
This depends on where you live. Some PCT courses include EKG and phlebotomy training. Some Patient Care Technician programs also include HHA (Home Health Aid) certification. However, in some work environments the titles CNA and PCT are used interchangably. Some hospitals in Texas may be hiring Nurse Care Techs (NCT), a position which you can apply for with your CNA license.
CMA can stand for Certified Medication Aide or Certified Medical Assistant, both which perform separate but overlapping duties in the workplace.
How Much Does CNA Training Cost in Blanco?
Nursing assistant courses at vocational colleges and allied health schools usually range between $400 and $1200. When choosing a CNA school, learn about all the associated costs required at each institution. Some schools list their program cost as all expenses included. However other schools may also require you to purchase additional materials (such as books, scrubs and materials for your clinicals) which have separate fees from the tuition costs.
CNA Refresher Courses around Blanco usually cost around $100-$200.
Need Tuition Assistance?
While not all schools offer financial aid for students enrolled in their CNA course, some training programs may offer assistance to help with the cost of the course or certification. Also, some CNA employers will even pay for your Nurse Assistant training or reimburse you after you successfully complete your CNA training.
Some employers in Blanco will cover a percentage of your CNA tuition; others will pay tuition costs up to a specific dollar amount. Often, new CNAs are required to work a particular number of months at the employer that covered their school bills. Or you may just need to reimburse them for any of the tuition costs they paid on your behalf.
When Can I Start CNA Training in Blanco?
Many schools that offer CNA training have new sessions beginning every 6 to 8 weeks. In many areas in Texas, you can find CNA training starting in March 2023, April 2023, May 2023, or June 2023 available for registration now. Unlike nursing programs in Texas, you can usually find a school starting a new session of their CNA course fairly quickly. However, some schools offer CNA classes in semester format. At these schools, you may need to wait up 3 or 4 months to start your course.
Becoming a Nurse Aide in Blanco is a great way to quickly gain experience in the medical field. Also check out Texas CNA Salary info.
CNA Schools Near You & Online Near Blanco, Texas
LBJ Medical Center
- 206 Haley Road Johnson City, TX 78636
Smithson Valley High School
- 14001 Hwy 46 West Spring Branch, TX 78070
Hearthstone Health Center
- 401 Oakwood Blvd Round Rock, TX 78671
Cibolo Creek, Rehabilitation Health Living
Town & Country Manor
Fredericksburg Nursing & Rehab LP
- 1117 S. Adams Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Knopp Healthcare & Rehab. Center, Inc
- 1208 N Llano Street Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Windcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- 210 West Windcrest Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Health Training Services, LLC
- 102 Wonder World Drive #304, PMB 132 San Marcos, TX 78666
San Marcos High School
- 2601 Rattler Rd San Marcos, TX 78666
Gary Job Corps Community
- 2800 Airport Blvd., Hwy. 21 San Marcos, TX 78666
Health Training Services, LLC
- 3700 State HWY 123, Ste 3 San Marcos, TX 78666
Hays Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- 1900 Medical Pkwy San Marcos, TX 78666
Express Training Services, LLC
- 104 IH 35 N San Marcos, TX 78666
Marble Falls Independent School District
- 2101 Mustang Dr Marble Falls, TX 78654
Texas Academy of Career Training (TexACT)
- 706 4th Street Marble Falls, TX 78654
Kirkwood Manor Nursing Center
- 2590 Loop 337 N. New Braunfels, TX 78130
New Braunfels ISD Nurse Aide Training
- 2551 N. Loop 337 New Braunfels, TX 78130
Eden Hill Communities
- 631 Lakeview Blvd New Braunfels, TX 78130
James Madison High School
- 5005 Stahl Rd San Antonio, TX 78247
Akins High School
All About Medical Training
- 12403 Nacogdoches Rd. Suite 96 San Antonio, TX 78217
Kingsland Hills Care Center
Express Training Services, LLC
- 8318 IH 10 W San Antonio, TX 78230
- 7142 San Pedro, Suite 100 San Antonio, TX 78216
Programs: CNA, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy
Good Careers Academy – Commerce
- 13311 Bitters at Highway 281 San Antonio, TX 78216
National Career Center
- 8306 Dixon Ridge Dr. San Antonio, TX 78239
Robert E Lee High School
- 1400 Jackson Keller San Antonio, TX 78213
Good Careers Academy
- 12332 DeZavala IH 10 West San Antonio, TX 78213
Judson High School (HOSA)/Autumn Winds Retirement
- 5430 Fredericksburg Rd, Ste. 310 San Antonio, TX 78229
South Texas Veterans Healthcare System L C. ALMD
- 7400 Merton Minter Blvd San Antonio, TX 78229
Regent Care Oakwell Farms
- 3935 Medical Dr San Antonio, TX 78229
Northside ISD – Health Careers High School
- 4646 Hamilton Wolfe San Antonio, TX 78229
San Antonio College – Peterson Regional Medical Center
South Texas Veterans Health Care System L C KD
Westminster Health Care Center
Above ALL Medical Training
- 103 Kenrock Ridge San Antonio, TX 78254
Texas Covenant Education
- 1822 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio, TX 78201
Career Point College
- 485 Spencer Lane San Antonio, TX 78201
Programs: CNA, Phlebotomy
University of the Incarnate Word
- 3534 Fredericksburg Rd, Ste 23 San Antonio, TX 78201
Programs: Clinical Nurse Leader, CNA
Savant Achievement Center, Inc – Wurzbach
- 6151 N. W. Loop 410, Suite 101 San Antonio, TX 78238
Olive Branch Academy of Health
- 5504 Bandera Rd, Suite 305 Leon Valley, TX 78238
Job Ready Training
- 3218 Northwestern Drive San Antonio, TX 78238
- 6441 NW Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78238
San Antonio College
- 1300 San Pedro Avenue San Antonio, TX 78212
Programs: ADN, CNA, Medical Assistant, RN
Health Professions High School at Edison
- 701 Santa Monica San Antonio, TX 78212
Austin Community College
Ace Career Institute
- 4606 Centerview Dr, Ste 100 San Antonio, TX 78228