Hartford LPN Programs - Connecticut
Complete LPN training in Connecticut to earn your LPN certification and increase your marketability with employers.
Contact a school today to move your career forward.
LPN courses are being offered at vocational schools, trade schools and private LPN schools in Connecticut.
Find out more about getting your LPN degree in Connecticut - online & campus-based options are available.
Why become an RN?
Sure, nurses make a huge difference in people's lives and are able to offer great advice to friends & family, but there's more:
Check out RN Programs in Connecticut.
- Everyone respects nurses.
- You can get your RN in only 2 years
- On average, RNs makes more than $52,000.
- RNs can specialize and make over $72,000.
- Highly flexible schedules & job mobility.
- More career advancement opportunities.