Magee LPN Programs - Mississippi
Complete LPN training in Mississippi to earn your LPN certification and increase your marketability with employers.
Contact a school today to move your career forward.
LPN courses are being offered at vocational schools, trade schools and private LPN schools in Mississippi.
Find out more about getting your LPN degree in Mississippi - online & campus-based options are available.
Why become an RN?
Sure, nurses make a huge difference in people's lives and are able to offer great advice to friends & family, but there's more:
Check out RN Programs in Mississippi.
- Everyone respects nurses.
- You can get your RN in only 2 years
- On average, RNs makes more than $52,000.
- RNs can specialize and make over $72,000.
- Highly flexible schedules & job mobility.
- More career advancement opportunities.